Visiting a new church can be scary - We want to make it as easy on you as possible.
What should I wear?
- Dress in what feels comfortable for you. As you will see or have already seen in pictures on our website, some people wear suits and others wear jeans or less formal attire. You will be warmly welcomed regardless of how you are dressed!
What is the music like?
- We sing an artistic blend of Gospel-centered music. Whether it be a contemporary worship chorus, an old hymn out of the hymnal, or somewhere in between, we seek to sing music that glorifies God in its words and sing-ability.
Where should I park?
- There are multiple spots in the parking lot designed and marked specifically for guests.
What is there for my kids?
- At Faith Baptist, we value highly both kids ministry and kids safety. We have Sunday School at 9:30am for anyone PreK-12th grade, Children's Church during the Worship Service, and both AWANA and Youth Group on Wednesday nights.
Why is the Bible such a big thing at Faith?
- We believe the Bible is the living, inspired, and inerrant Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16) We seek to make it the foundation for all we do together.
How do I get involved in a ministry at Faith?
- Fill out the form on our Ministries page, or talk to Pastor Jim in person at church.